The Finance and Administration Committee, on behalf of the congregation and Church Council directs the financial management of the church.
- We establish and manage the Church's policies governing accounting, book keeping, budgeting and management of money.
- We provide rules and direction for the church staff, the auditors, the bank and others that manage or report on financial aspects of the church's operations.
- We coordinate and oversee the process by which the various committees of the church and the Church Council create and update the budget.
- Throughout the years we monitor revenues and expenses to keep the church's committees, Council and staff abreast of the financial health of the church.
- We support the financial part of long term analysis and planning for the congregation.
2010 Financial Statements
In this section you can access PDF versions of the church's 2010 Annual Financial Report. It makes reference to individual committee budgets, which you can also find here as separate documents.
This is the first of two parts of the Annual Report. The second part deals with the work of individual committees. That report can be found here.
Please visit Adobe.com for the free Adobe
reader if you don't already have it.
The Annual Financial Report for 2010